BOTANICAL BEVERAGE MIX
Do you feel swelling on your face, stomach, hip, thigh and calf?
You are not alone !
Water retention affects a large number of men and women in this modern day and age. It happens when excess fluid builds up inside the body, usually in the hip, calves, thighs, arms and face. Poor venous and lymphatic circulation lead to excess fluid trapped in the body and failure to excrete the body fluid will results in high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, kidney diseases, atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, kidney stone disease, gallstone disease, eczema, cancer and other diseases.
Factors causing fluid retention (Edema)
- Diet high in salt and sugar
Excess intake of processed food with high sodium (Eg: fast food) will lead to dehydration and body tends to retain excess fluid.
- Sedentary lifestyle / Inactive
A packed working schedule can lead to prolonged sitting, causing muscle in hip and legs to become stiff and tense result in excessive fluid to be stored in the body.
Working stress and excessive exercise will increase the level of cortisol and Antidiuretic hormone (ADH) causing accumulation of body fluid.
- Poor digestive abilities
Constipation leads to accumulation of body fluid and unable to excrete the toxin efficiently. Digestive problems usually caused by imbalance intestinal flora.
High intake of sodium leads to following diseases
- Taste disorder
- High blood pressure
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Heart failure
- Muscle cramps
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Gastric cancer
- Chroronic kidney diseases
- Kidney stone disease
- Gallstone disease
Compared with placebo, the frequency of urination, volume of urination urine output and sodium elimination increased significantly in test subjects with Aqua X from day 14th to day 28th.
Factors of obesity caused by edema
Among the obese individuals (BMI >23), some of them suffer from edema and yet moderately obese individuals do suffer the same fate. This might be due to obese individuals having difficulties in heat dissipation in which the heat can only escape when blood vessels dilate. This will lead to extra fluid diffuse into the interstitial space causing accumulation of body fluid. This type of edema is caused by obesity itself. There are some individuals with severe edema in which their skin will become tight or even shiny. This kind of obesity is a form of disease, which caused by different functional factors. In other words, this is not obesity, but edema and it is a severe morbidity. Idiopathic edema, nutritional edema, angioedema and others can cause this phenomenon.
Aqua X contains France patented ingredients which consist of 6 types of plant extracts that can improve obesity caused by edema:
- Increase sodium excretion from your body
- Increase “inert water” excretion
- Increase urinary frequency and volume
Natural proprietary blend of botanical extracts
- Meadowsweet Flowering Tops Extract
- Caraway Seed Extract
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Goldenrod Aerial Parts Extract
- Dandelion Leaf Extract
- Sweet Fennel Fruit Extract
Blend of Soluble Dietary Fibre
PROMITOR® soluble corn fibre
- Increases bowel movement
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy blood glucose level
- Helps promote a normal balance in gut microbiota
- Improves bowel movement and alleviate constipation
- Normalizes bowel movement and helps maintain gut health
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- An amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body.
- Helps the body produce energy by transporting fatty acids into your cell’s mitochondria, indirectly reducing body fats.
- Proper exercise and control diet to achieve the desired result.
How much do you know about Indigestion?
Indigestion and flatulence can lead to other diseases that may seemingly unrelated. However, diseases such as constipation, bad breath, eczema, nasal allergy, acne, gastric ulcer, migraine, chronic diseases, cancer and others are closely associated with the digestive system. To restore our health, first we need to improve our gastrointestinal environment. If our digestive functions are compromised, no matter organic or health foods that we consume, it will eventually become toxins.
- Lack of “good” oil
Insufficient bile acids production causing fat unable to break down
- Bile duct obstruction due to intake of “bad” oil
Fried foods, hydrogenated oil denatured at high temperature can affect bile duct and bile acid production. Bile deficiency will lead to fat unable to break down causing flatulence.
- Lack of digestive enzymes
Digestive enzymes are needed to break down protein, fat and carbohydrate Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of enzymes, but high temperature can destroy the enzymes in the food
- Body temperature above normal
Temperature exceed 42 °C can cause enzymes denatured thereby decreasing the numbers of functional enzymes. Hence, food cannot be broken down into smaller unit causing malabsorption and reduced utilization of the nutrients.
- Unable to digest protein
Some individuals unable to digest protein completely. Bacteria in the gut will utilize the undigested protein to produce toxin that can damage the intestinal mucosa. This can lead to leaky gut, indigestions and other allergic reactions. (EG: wheat, egg, soy, milk, peanuts, nuts, kiwi and others)
- Anxiety or stress
Lead to autonomic nervous system disorders, indigestion and malabsorption
How to improve flatulence and indigestion?
- Replenish digestive enzymes
- If you are unable to consume raw organic fruits or vegetables frequently, remember to replenish your digestive enzymes after meal
- Chew more when eating
- Make sure to chew more than 50 times each bite as this can improve the condition of flatulence
- Consume fluid or soup before meal
- Try to practice consume fluid or soup before meal as a habit and not after meal as this can help improve the condition of flatulence, stomach diseases, chronic inflammation and poor bowel movement.
- Consume “good” oil before meal (Those who suffer with stomach disease, consume after meal)
- Some individuals have insufficient bile acids and lipase production. When consume greasy or high fat food, they will experience stomach pain, flatulence, feel cold or diarrhea. If they take in “good” oil (such as Sacha Inchi Oil) can help emulsified the fat and therefore solving the problem.
- “Good” oil (such as Sacha Inchi Oil) can help get through the bile duct slowly and assist our body to produce bile acids. With enough bile acids, the problem of flatulence can be solved.
- Besides, consuming “good” oil can also increase the utilization rate of food nutrients
Contains 5 essential digestive enzymes: Help break down food into smaller parts that can be absorbed by the body
digests lactose in dairy products, rectifying lactose intolerance problem
- Amylasedigests carbohydrates to provide energy for your body
- Proteasebreaks down protein into amino acids for growth and repair of body cells .
- Lipasedigests fat, which is the second source of energy
- Cellulasedigests cellulose fiber from plants which cannot be digested by human naturally
Features of Aqua X
- Nutritional benefits from Grapefruit juice powder
- Multi digestive enzyme complex comprising 5 types of essential enzymes to support an optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Soluble dietary fibre from natural plant sources: Corn and Acacia tree, for enhancement of digestive function and gut health
- Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), a type of prebiotics that helps improve digestive health
- Formulated with ELIMREAL®, a natural patented, proprietary blend of plant extracts from France
Benefits of Aqua X
- Help body eliminate excess water
- Help body excrete excess sodium
- Reduce swelling of leg and restore flat abdomen
- Promote blood and lymphatic system circulation
- Promote and restore the balance of intestinal flora
- Enhance the body’s metabolism
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Reduce gastrointestinal problems such as constipation and bloating
Direction of use
Mix with 200ml of water. Consume 1-2 sachet daily or as professionally recommended.
Aqua X is not suitable for following individuals
- Pregnant or lactating mother
- Individuals with pleural effusion
- Individual with severe heart failure
- Individual with kidney diseases (fluid intake less than 200ml per day)
- Stop taking one week before and after surgery
When taking Aqua X
- Drink more water
- Replenish your body with more water-soluble vitamins
- Reduce the amount and drink more water if your lips feel chapped or dry